Monday, January 05, 2004

Rachel phoned in sick for me today, probably have the whole week off, couldn't possibly do any painting with this pain. They came to pick up fiesta today, the guy said it was most definately a write-off, so I had to empty all my gear out of boot which really knacked my neck. Alan Reid phoned later and told us the same , so we are just waiting for Norwich Union to get in touch to see what they offer us for the car.

Chatted to Kat from Maladjusted , she said the Bulldozer Crash CD-R was on the way soon, but didn't mention the Kosmonaut 7", I guess there is no rush for that coming out, it's not as if we can promote it at the moment.

Rachel posted my sample CD to Computer Music today so I'm just hoping they like it, will e-mail them Wednesday night, see if they got it OK.


No comments: