Sunday, January 04, 2004

Rachel and Neave have gone to Auntie Grace and Uncle Arthurs' with Norm, Esther, Tony and Naomi. I'm going to stay at home, I'm aching still but I can tell it's getting better. Been doing my exercises and the worst one is trying to touch my ear on my shoulder it's a killer. No pain, no gain!

Sorted out CD of Synthetic Treasure to send to Computer Music, so fingers crossed they might want to use some of my samples. That would be nice if I could carve out a side career in sample creating. I guess we'll just have to see what Ronan Macdonald the editor of CM makes of the CD. Also parceled up the kosmonaut CD for Peter of Linplug in return of the RM1V manual that he sent me. Hopefully Rachel will send them for me tomorrow.

Currently downloading FL Studio 4.5, not actually sure what new and exciting features it has but I'm sure in amongst it's 30mb download there is something new that I will like.

Uploaded some photos to Bonusprint last night , so hopefully they will come sometime this week.

No comments: