Saturday, January 03, 2004

Feeling much better today, only had two of my painkillers so far and it's quarter past three. Marc sent me a copy of his CD today the liberty ship Tide, mastered by ahem stephen maughan at porterfield 73. I would say it's probably my favourite l.p. of the year!

Esther popped around at about dinnertime to bring back Neave's changing mat, Naomi isn't very well, was sick in tesco's yesterday and has been sick about 4 times today, poor bairn! Neave had a good night slept from 9 last night until 5 this morning.
Catch up from yesterday ............Rachel went to Alan Reid's to pick up a courtesy car, a Ford Ka, which she says is quite nice. Me Mam and Dad came down with presents from Lanzarote, a camel and a punky haired duck for Neave, some rock for me and a spoon for Rachel.