Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i've got a chip on my shoulder, i've got a hole in my soul, got a heart that is broken and a story that has already been told


12.00 p.m. today was the deadline for when I had to let my employers for the last 24 years know whether I wanted the pittance of a redundancy they were offering me. I said yes. I don't fancy the alternative, which is to be transferred over to a private company who could send me to work where ever they want me to. So the plan is to start my own Painting and Decorating business, probably the only thing I am good at. So I should be really seeing has thats all I've been doing since I left school. It's all I have been thinking about the last few months and all over Christmas , lots of sleepless nights, a big decision, that I really didn't want to make but it's done now. So if anyone reading this needs a spot of decorating done and you live in County Durham , I'm the man for the job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the name of the song in your title? i've been looking for it for so long.

stephen said...

A Smile and a Ribbon - Book Cover