Saturday, December 29, 2007

nothing is ever as good as it was


I've started ripping more of my cd's into iTunes over the Christmas holidays and in one of the crates of cd's was a copy of the unreleased Bulldozer Crash e.p. Accidental Bleeding. The five songs on it were once going to be released on James Brands' Maladjusted Electronics LTD label, but James just vanished never to be heard of again, so the songs have just been collecting dust ever since. I thought that I would stick one song up here , it's a little different to most of the stuff released on Sunday and Heaven records, I don't even think we used a guitar on this track. I was just getting used to using my computer to record audio. This session was the guinea pig session, so I'm not sure if all the distorted levels were intentional. I'd like to put all five songs up eventually but I really need to get permission from Marc first, seeing as the other four were all written by him, whereas this one was a joint effort. Are you there Marc, yay or nay? Over the last year I have a few requests for a Bulldozer Crash compilation, I don't think any label would be interested so it would have to be a self released one. I have been slowly remastering some of the songs Jyoti sent me from his master copies, so I would like to do it sometime, just not sure exactly when it will all come together.

Accidental Bleeding MP3

No comments: