Sunday, July 30, 2006

An Effervescing Elephant with tiny eyes and great big trunk

Sorry for all that Jam ranting below , I know there are lot more important things happening in the world at the moment but sometimes you have to get certain things off your chest. I forgot to mention a new blog I started that I am going to try and regularly update. It's all about songs that are my favourites and I never get bored of hearing, the ones on my mp3 player in the car that I never skip over , instead I turn the volume right up and sing along to. If you want to have a look it can be found here...stephen's favourite songs snappy title, eh? Also forgot to mention another great uplifting to the clouds kind of pop single out at the moment by a band called The Legendsthe song is "Lucky Star" and is 2.10 of the kind of synth pop greatness not heard around here since The Big Scientists or They Go Boom!! packed their synths away. Think unbelievably catchy. Have a listen here Lucky Star. Thanks to Tom at indie-mp3.com for that one.

The Syd quote at the start is there because I tried to get my daughter to listen to some Syd Barrett songs this afternoon but she was having none of it,not even Effervescing Elephant. Give her time though , she's not three yet.

No comments: