Monday, October 04, 2004

I can't believe it ...Alistair from Tangents wants to release a Northern Electrix 3" CDR on his "I wish i was unpopular" label, I am over the moon about this, I wasn't expecting that to happen, it's going to be a two track affair with "kiss me slowly kiss me fast" and "i love you baby" I'll be label mates with Shade Tree and the Metric Mile two of my favourite bands of the year.
Went to see me Grandma again, she didn't look aswell as last time but only said one dodgy thing this week about going on a train, good news is she's going to a home in Shildon, hopefully she'll be happy about that.
Rachel is 35 today, going out for a meal on saturday with Esther and Tony.
Just fitted a stairgate , Neave managed to crawl half way up the stairs today.
Ordered a 40gb hard drive for my laptop from dell yesterday, not very big but it might enable me to convert all those camcorder tapes onto DVD and finally finish the bulldozer crash one so I can send it to Jyoti and Marc. Might even try and make one for the NE song on IWIWU. Must remember to send Alistair a CDR of "i love you baby" tomorrow.

No comments: