Friday, December 19, 2008

positively teenage

My compilation cassette positively teenage has recently been posted on takethepills.blogspot.com. I didn't think the sound quality was quite as bad as that, I'm sure it sounded better back in 1990. When I get chance I'm going to scan the fanzine that came with it, each of the bands wrote a page for it, well most of them did, for the ones that didn't I told a few fibs.


(A01) The Love Parade - Dave Clark 5
(A02) The Gravy Train - Devil In Your Shoe
(A03) Lavender Faction - In My Mind
(A04) The Sunflowers - Sunflower Babies
(A05) St.James Infirmary - The Sun Don't Shine
(A06) The Mayfields - Out To Sea
(A07) Penny Candles - Memory Box
(A08) Regulators - Southside Johnny
(A09) Remember Fun - P.S. Elaine
(A10) Church Grims - Plaster Saint
(A11) Marc - Clearer, Brighter, Sharper
(A12) Felicity's - Why Don't You Come Round
(A13) Crimson Mints - Makes Me Want To
(A14) Mousefolk - Wishing The Summer Away
(A15) The Fat Tulips - All That Matters
(B01) The Love Parade - Eternally
(B02) The Gravy Train - All Fall Down
(B03) The Sunflowers - Sunflowers Mum
(B04) Perfect Kiss - So Many Alike
(B05) Church Grims - Seen It All
(B06) Panda Pops - Submarine
(B07) The Williams - Still Keep Coming
(B08) St.Christopher - Charmelle
(B09) The Driscolls - It's Your Daughter
(B10) The Sohfas - Thorns
(B11) The Spinning Jenny's - Gardeners Weakly
(B12) Bulldozer Clarts - Walks Away
(B13) Librarians - Stripping In The Cemetry
(B14) Strawberry Story - For The Love Of Billy
(B15) Hellfire Sermons - Down All The Days
(B16) Patrick Skelly & The Prescriptions - Land Of Tears

5 comments:

The Boy and the Cloud said...

hey stephen!
do you have a copy of the honeycrash 7"? if so i'd greatly appreciate if you could record it for me.

/kris

stephen said...

No problem Kris, I've got a couple more records to do for people this weekend so I'll add it to the pile.

Anonymous said...

It's no longer available... Is there any chance in hell you could possibly upload it?

Stu said...

Hi Stephen, I'll level with you. I was going through my collection of cassettes around 2007/08 and uploaded a load of rarities to Soulseek. Feel free to sue!

Stu said...

Oh. It was a damn fine compilation, I must say. Highlight for me was the ridiculous Spinning Jennys track. My hard drive failed a couple of years back and I've not heard it for ages as I don't have a cassette player anymore. :-(