Tuesday, October 31, 2006

what was that you said to me, well not that it matters

Back to work tomorrow, oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Actually I hated the first few weeks after the operation, it's a terrible feeling not being able to walk very far without having to stop because your in far too much pain to carry on. After that though I quite got used to just taking it easy, no rushing around getting breakfast, sometimes even having two breakfasts, if I was up early enough. I don't think I've ever listened to so many songs that I wanted to listen to, yet I still never managed to digitise all my CD's. I spent far too much money on DVD's , will I ever get around to watching them? I doubt it. I've even done a spot of recording, never finished a song but started quite a few. Look out for the LP sometime next year.

Image45
Also look out for a CD of all Bulldozer Crash songs that I hope to release early next year, if Marc is up for it. If there are any Bulldozer Crash fans reading this I've just uploaded some very old photos from 1991 and 1992 to my flickr account.

Just noticed tonight that my new single spaceage superstar(3" mini cd-r actually) has just been released on i wish i was unpopular records. You can buy it here


No comments: