Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Just uploaded some new photos to my flickr account, they are of newton aycliffe, I took them while I was out walking with Neave a couple of weekends ago. I'm going to try and remember to take my camera everytime we go for a walk and take different shots of the town and build up some sort of archive.

Newton Aycliffe#5
the boating lake

Geoff came over last night , first time I've seen him in 6 months, he's been doing stuff with Robbo, Nev and his drummer mate next door, on his digital multitrack. I'm just going to concentrate on my electronic stuff on my laptop. I really should get in touch with Marc and see if he is up for doing some recording sometime this year.

Been listening to a lot of Field Mice lately, bought all 3 of the LTM releases and I am rediscovering one of my favourite bands.

Really dissapointed that 6 music has demoted Andrew Collins to weekends and replaced him with Steve Lamaq one of my least favoutite dj's. Now what am I going to listen to while Neave is having her milk? Stuart Maconie's show on a sunday afternoon Freak Zone is becoming essential listening.

No comments: