Sunday, September 19, 2004

It's ages since I've wrote anything in my Blog and so I thought I should maybe try and start to keep it up to date again. Lots has probably happened since I last wrote anything here but I'll just write about what's happened this weekend. Yesterday Rachel took Neave to her Auntie Irenes' so I had a bit of time to try and make some music. I finally mixed a version of "Kiss me slowly kiss me fast" I am happy with, I guess I could keep on trying different mixes every week, but then I will never get it sent off anywhere, so I've decided that this is the best I can do, well at least for now. I'm going to send a copy to 9th Wave Records in Washington, I hope they are still going because their website hasn't been updated since May, I'm also going to send a copy to Alistair Fitchetts Unpopular/I wish I was unpopular record label, probably not his cup of tea, but you never know. I'm also going to send copies to Computer Music and Future Music, who I guess are partly to blame for me making this kind of music, so they will probably hate it.

No comments: